1. The Academy is located within the premises of Dar ul Irfan Munara, on Rawalpindi-Chakwal-Sargodha Road at a distance of 130 Kilometers from the country’s, Islamabad. Munara, a town of Chakwal District, situated in the hilly area of Salt Ranges has pleasant climate, being 3100 feet above sea level. it is only 25 Kilometers from the famous tourist resort, Kallar Kahar. It is served by a 24 hours public transport service plying between Islamabad/Rawalpindi-Chakwal-Sargodha dropping the passengers at the main gate of thee College.
2. The College is the pilot project of Siqarah Education System Launched in the private sector and inaugurated on 19th January 1987 by the President of Pakistan, General Muhammad Zia ul Haq (Shaheed). The system is designed to equip the young generation of the country with the elite modern education in a character conducive atmosphere eliminating the influences of cultures foreign to Islam, thereby best serving the long term objective of the ideology of Pakistan.
3. The basic ain of Siqarah Education System is to achieve excellence not only in education and physical development of the student but also in their character building in the light of Quran and the Sunnah.
4. Students of the Academy have been, from the very outset, achieving distinctions in the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Rawalpindi sesuring top 4 positions many times since its inception.
5. a. The institution has been awarded “the best institution” gold medal by the District Education Authority Chakwal.
b. The institution has been also been nominated for National Award by the Govt. of Punjab.
c. The institute has a unique honor of 100 percent result in Rawalpindi Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education since its Inauguration.